· Martha, who is always in our hearts.
· Joyce and Bob's ARI Family.
· For the world’s Barth children.
· Our brothers and sisters across the nation and the world impacted by terrorism, violence, injustice and oppression, especially the people of the Middle East and North Africa.
· All our teens and young adults.
· Our President, elected officials and candidates, and for civility and responsibility in American politics.
· All the victims of natural and human-made disasters in this country and around the world, especially those in harm’s way from storms, flood, tornadoes, and fires.
· All those who are struggling to heal, or heal from, broken relationships.
· All those grieving the loss of loved ones.
· Our veterans and soldiers deployed in war zones and across the world, and for civilians everywhere caught in the nightmare of war and oppression.
· All those who are seeking employment or are suffering the effects of economic hardship.
· For DCC and our sister churches in the NH Conference and United Church of Christ.
And all those unnamed who are God's beloved.